Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Aubren!

June 18th just happened to be the 20th birthday of Aubren, one of my wonderful co-workers. Since this important day fell on one of the busiest days of our summer so far, I wanted to do something special to help make this birthday a memorable one. Along with the help of the rest of the Reardon Summer Staff, I put together a mini-surprise-party at morning staff meeting. Fish themed of course. Because, honestly, who doesn't like goldfish? I made goldfish bowl cupcakes from the wonderful cookbook "Hello, Cupcake!"-best thing ever! Check it out on Amazon. Since I had to make them in the Myers public kitchen while the Christ in Youth conference was going on, I feared for their safety, but fortunately they made it through alright. Everyone seemed to enjoy their cupcakes plus I think Aubren was surprised. In a happy way.

1 comment:

  1. They look good. By the way, Lambert, did you notice the middle name of the new Jackson baby?

    ReplyDelete